MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: CSVFile for Dixieland Fake Book Vols 1 & 2 in Bb (American Music Caravan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. I just purchased MobileSheets iOS last week. Spent Memorial Day weekend on the learning curve and converting my indexes and populating my iPad. A big thank you to all the people who have put work into the indexes I found here. Saved me a LOT of time!

Now that I'm up and running I would like to give back, so here are indexes to the Bb versions of the Dixieland Fake Book Vols 1 & 2, published by American Music Caravan.

Enjoy!

[attachment=2335]
[attachment=2336]
Welcome on board and thanks for sharing.
"I would like to give back" worked immediately - your posts added some interesting books to my collection.

What is "American Music Caravan"? I couldn't find anything in the books and Google also didn't help.

About "paying forward" vs. "paying back" (from the introduction of the "Creole Jazzband Fakebook"):
For those of you who don't know the concept of paying it forward, here is a quote from the movie of the same name which explains the concept.
"You see, I do something real good for three people. And then when they ask how much they can pay it back, I say they have to Pay It Forward to three more people. So nine people get helped. Then those people have to do twenty-seven".
Here's a bookmarks file for Vol.1 to be used with jPDFBookmarks.
In my case it matches both the C and the Bb version (as well as the CSV file shared by High Brass)

In the back of the book, there's an address of 'American Music Caravan' in Washington, DC