MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Note Sheet Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be conceivable to introduce another column for "note groups" in addition to the existing structure in the database?
A note group would then contain all voices of a song, e.g. "Libertango"-Bb, "Libertang"-C, "Libertango" Eb.
All note sheets use an additional parameter (e.g. Custom2) for the assignment to the voices (in the example "C", "Bb", "Eb").

In setlists and collections, the groups of notes could then be arranged. The respective associated voice would then be filtered via the additional parameter (Custom2).

Theoretically, it would then be conceivable to change the note groups by setlists or collections centrally when the tablets are connected, but each tablet would have its own voice and thus its own sheet of music.

But perhaps this approach is too banal.
I'd like to revisit this once the song versioning feature has been rolled out to see if it's still something you think you need. I have one more major update to release before I start working on the song versioning.

Mike
Ok, thanks.