MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Filter Reload not working V3.8.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It appears that there has been other posts on this, but they appear to be resolved. So, maybe I am missing something with mine set up. But..

When looking at songs, I have applied a filter that excluded all but 2 collections. I then use the additional filters and select only songs with a release year of 1965 through 1979. Everything looks great at this point, so I the filter as the band name and the year range (Band 65-79). After closing MSP and then reopening, I open the folder, select the saved filter and the screen blinks/refreshes but the filter is not applied. I verify that because I have the total count showing int the Songs tab.

Also, I have tried to start over and create the filters again from scratch and I find that even though I delete them under the Manage Filters section, when I go back into Manage Filters, they are still listed.

If I am doing something incorrectly, please point it out. Any help appreciated.

J
Without knowing more, it sounds like something is corrupted with the filters file, as it seems to all work fine for me. Please try going to C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState, delete user_filters.xml and restart MobileSheets. You can then try creating your filters again, save them, restart MobileSheets and verify it works like you would expect when you load those filters. 

Mike
It appears to be working as expected.

THANK YOU!
I'm glad to hear that! You are very welcome.

Mike