MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: MobileSheets version 3.8.10 released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like to add a +1 to any efforts to have a Linux Companion app (I use Linux Mint).  Other than that little thing, keep up the EXCELLENT work, this is my go-to app for my band's music, and I've turned all my bandmates on to it, too!

Stay tuned!
- - fred
Hello Fred,

My plan is to switch the companion app over to a cross platform framework so I can release it on both Linux and MacOS. Another developer has offered to volunteer to help with this effort so that it can happen sooner. I will post news when I have more to share.

Mike
(08-22-2023, 03:50 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]That will display the combined total number of pages for all files in a song, and it respects the page order for each file. So if you use 5 pages from a 20 page PDF, this would display 5.

This is the full list of supported fields:

TITLE
ARTISTS
ALBUMS
GENRES
COMPOSERS
SOURCE_TYPES
CUSTOM_GROUPS
KEYS
SIGNATURES
CUSTOM
CUSTOM2
TEMPOS
DIFFICULTY
DURATION
RATING
YEARS
COLLECTIONS
PAGE_ORDER
FILE_NAMES
FILE_PATHS
AUDIO_NAMES
AUDIO_PATHS
AUDIO_TITLES
AUDIO_DURATIONS
FILE_COUNT
CREATION_DATE
SONG_LAST_MOD
FILES_LAST_MOD
SONG_ID
SORT_TITLE
NUM_OF_PAGES
PAGE_COUNT
RATING_STARS
CAPO
SETLIST_NOTES
SONG_NOTES
MIDI_COMMANDS

Mike
It would be great, if ALL available fields would be shown in the drop down menu in the Song Title Formatting window.
(10-08-2023, 06:51 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Fred,

My plan is to switch the companion app over to a cross platform framework so I can release it on both Linux and MacOS. Another developer has offered to volunteer to help with this effort so that it can happen sooner. I will post news when I have more to share.

Mike

That's great news! 

W10 is on its last legs and I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll go Windows free...
Pages: 1 2