MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Status bar stays visible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
This is my first post. I have made a valiant attempt to search for this topic because I suspect it has already been answered. 

My question is, after I have made some annotations to a song, the annotation bar stays visible on the top. The only way to get rid of it is to exit the song and then re-select it. I suspect there's a faster way. Please help.
I just submitted a post with a question about the status bar when I'm looking at a song. 

Now that I look again at the problem, I see that I mislabeled the status bar. Let me clarify. When I'm done with annotating, I can click the little x in the top left corner and it disappears. But then, the song title and another tool bar at the bottom - a header and footer - appear, and they make the song smaller and they obscure the last line. 

The only way to get rid of them is to click a little left arrow in the top left corner. That gets rid of the whole song and put me back to the set list. I just want to get rid of the header and footer without getting out and getting back in. I'm using an iPad. Thank you very much for reading all this.
Tapping in the center of the page will show/hide the overlay - you definitely do not have to tap the back button and return to the library screen. You can also adjust the overlay toggle mode under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Overlay Toggle Mode. Also, you can use a three finger tap to enter the annotation mode (it's set by default but can be ajdusted under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions), so you don't have to bring up the overlay first. You can also switch this to a two finger tap if you prefer.

Mike
(09-03-2023, 03:21 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]Tapping in the center of the page will show/hide the overlay - you definitely do not have to tap the back button and return to the library screen. You can also adjust the overlay toggle mode under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Overlay Toggle Mode. Also, you can use a three finger tap to enter the annotation mode (it's set by default but can be ajdusted under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions), so you don't have to bring up the overlay first. You can also switch this to a two finger tap if you prefer.

Mike

Thank you! I was tapping away from the center of the page. I remembered, or should I say my hand seemed to remember touching the screen removed it, but I was touching it in the wrong place.
Thank you Mike for taking the time to reply. I'm loving the app. I have it for ios, android, and Windows.
You are very welcome! I'm always happy to help, and I'm glad the app is working well for you. Thanks for your support on all three platforms!