MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Bug report Finger tap annotation settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mike, 

I noticed something in the Finger tap settings of the annotations editor: i think there is some Code shining through. See picture:

https://shorturl.at/erzTU

And i have some Problems with the three Finger tap in the annotations editor.
I use stylus mode, touch input and Palm rejection are on. 3 Finger taps will not or almost never be recognized until i turn Touch input off.
Thanks - I'll get that fixed. As far as the three finger tap, I'm not sure why you would be experiencing that problem. I'll see if I can reproduce it.

Mike
I did a little bit of testing, as soon as i zoom in a little bit, the three Finger tap works fine.
That's odd... I'm not sure why that would have any impact on the three finger gesture detection.  I have not been able to reproduce any issues with the three finger tap gesture myself.

Mike
Thanks for looking into it. I made a short Video, maybe this helps... 
My three Finger tap is set to "Undo"
https://shorturl.at/iotG2
I think i found something:

If i turn "use Single page display Mode" on, everything seems to work fine.
There does seem to be some kind of issue with the three finger tap when using the half page or two page display modes. I'll look into this. I was only testing with the single page display mode before.

Thanks,
Mike
Just to follow up: With the latest update the problem is solved.
Thanks!
I'm glad to hear that! I did find some code that need to be updated, so I'm glad to hear the change worked for you.

Mike
I have found another bug after all. Since the last update, when the finger tap is set to undo, the last two annotations are always deleted, not just the last one. No matter if stamp, pencil or other annotations. 
In addition, when switching to annotation mode and exiting the mode with the setting "use Single page display Mode" there is always a loading delay with a short black screen for a short time. When "Single page Mode" is deselected entering and exiting the annotations mode works flawlwess.
Another user reported the two finger tap issue as well, so I'm investigating it. As far as the other issue, if you force the single page display mode, that's going to reload the file and re-render all the pages, so it's not surprising you see a short black screen. I don't believe there should have been any changes related to forcing the single page display mode.

Mike
Thanks Mike.