MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Extract setlist from backup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mike,

As far as I know, it's (currently) not possible to extract setlists from a backup file, correct?
It will be a good feature to print setlists to pdf or -even better- to an editable format.

Perhaps you can consider this for a future enhancement.

Thanks,
René
Why "extract setlists from a backup file" ? MobieSheets already has "Generate Song List" and various methods in "Share". Isn't there a feature that allows to do what you want?
I have some features planned related to this. I recognize why it can be useful to extract one or more songs to a .msf file from a backup, and I may support setlists for this (but the current backup extraction feature in the companion app does not list setlists, just songs).  You can use the companion app to extract individual PDFs from a backup file - so you can already do that if that's all you need. I don't know the timeline for this though, as I have a lot of other things I have to work through first.

Mike
(01-06-2024, 09:42 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]I have some features planned related to this. I recognize why it can be useful to extract one or more songs to a .msf file from a backup, and I may support setlists for this (but the current backup extraction feature in the companion app does not list setlists, just songs).  You can use the companion app to extract individual PDFs from a backup file - so you can already do that if that's all you need. I don't know the timeline for this though, as I have a lot of other things I have to work through first.

Mike

OK Mike, clear, thanks!
(01-06-2024, 08:15 AM)itsme Wrote: [ -> ]Why "extract setlists from a backup file" ? MobieSheets already has "Generate Song List" and various methods in "Share". Isn't there a feature that allows to do what you want?

Hi, thanks for the tip, I will investigate this!