MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Position of the Performance widget
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
I believe there should be the option to change the performance widget to the left. I constantly find myself opening the widget accidentally as I'm trying to turn pages (holding a tablet with both hands it is natural to use only the thumb to turn pages, which lands exactly on the widget position). 
Since it is a performance mode positioning the widget on the left wouldn't be a problem, as we usually go to the next page when performing.
Best,
Toni
I'm assuming you are referring to the quick action box, the little box that shows up if you tap the bottom right corner. If you go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions, you can choose which corner you want to use for that, or to disable it altogether.

Mike
(03-04-2024, 04:18 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming you are referring to the quick action box, the little box that shows up if you tap the bottom right corner. If you go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions, you can choose which corner you want to use for that, or to disable it altogether.

Mike

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for.
Best,
Toni