MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: March 12th (3.8.36) Update Broke Mobilesheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterdays Android update caused Mobile sheets not to launch... giving only the message:
"Unfortunately, Mobilesheets has stopped".
Version 3.8.36

Anyone else have this issue?
The issue only affects devices running Android 4.4 or lower as far I can tell. I’m investigating the problem and will release an update shortly to address it. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Mike
(03-14-2024, 02:07 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]The issue only affects devices running Android 4.4 or lower as far I can tell. I’m investigating the problem and will release an update shortly to address it. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Mike

Sorry to report, but I have an other issue. Latest android, Samsung tab s8 ultra, 3.8.36 force loses when I zoom any music 
I have submitted the update to Google so it should be available very soon. If you need an immediate fix, email me at mike@zubersoft.com.

Mike
(03-14-2024, 04:49 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]I have submitted the update to Google so it should be available very soon. If you need an immediate fix, email me at mike@zubersoft.com.

Mike

Thank you for the fast reaction. That particular bug is gone. I was kind of worried because it happened on a dress rehearsal of my symphony orchestra and I got paranoid if something should happen at the concert Smile
Both bugs should be addressed now with the latest update (I'm assuming you alread updated the S8 Ultra as well). I'm not going to be releasing any more updates for a bit now that things are in a stable state so I can focus on new features. Sorry about the issue occurring at your dress rehearsal - you may want to disable automatic updates before any performances or rehearsals just to ensure there are never any surprises.

Mike
(03-14-2024, 06:37 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]Both bugs should be addressed now with the latest update (I'm assuming you alread updated the S8 Ultra as well). I'm not going to be releasing any more updates for a bit now that things are in a stable state so I can focus on new features. Sorry about the issue occurring at your dress rehearsal - you may want to disable automatic updates before any performances or rehearsals just to ensure there are never any surprises.

Mike

You're right. I'll disable it immediately. Thank you.
(03-14-2024, 02:07 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]The issue only affects devices running Android 4.4 or lower as far I can tell. I’m investigating the problem and will release an update shortly to address it. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Mike

Thanks Mike,
I have always maintained that you provide the BEST support in the industry!