MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Minor UI glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the windows version I found a minor UI glitch. In the song editor files tab the icon for cropping is not drawn correctly (see attached image). There is no problem function wise. I just wanted to let you know so it can be fixed in the next release.
If you go to Settings->About, can you please confirm that you are on version 3.8.42 or 3.8.43? I don't see that issue in the Windows version unless there is a setting I haven't changed to match your settings.

Thanks,
Mike
I am on version 3.8.42. As shown in the image, the field is completely black. If I click on it, the symbol appears in orange on grey for a short time. I will look through my settings too, if I can find anything.
I found the setting. I have set background fill color to "white". If I change this setting to "black" everything is ok. A little bit strange is, that I had to restart mobilesheets for the setting to be changed in the song editor files tab.
Thanks Daniel - I have it fixed for the next update.

Mike