MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: [1.2.3.] Page Scaling bugs when the tablet is in landscape orientation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had the same confusion on this. In my ideal world, the setting default for "half page in landscape" should be present on the list of page display options. Alternatively, grey-out the "single page" option if that setup choice is made (and preferably mention it in some way). The only reason I found this setup option was by finding this forum thread.
I'm going to move a number of settings over the page display options dialog, as I think it will be better to have the relevant settings in one place. I have some settings I'm going to move over to the page scaling dialog as well.
Did you manage to reproduce the bug where it applies the new height/width on orientation change only after reorientation?
I did encounter some bugs as you described. Version 1.0.9 should have addressed these all I believe. Please try it out and let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Thanks,
Mike
I've started another thread on this subject, but have now seen this one and found that others have the same problem.  I'm using a new ASUS K101 with Android 4.4.2. My pages are loaded in A5 Landscape format, and they just fit the screen horizontally but are clipped vertically.  I need to see the whole page but I can't get the Crop or Zoom facilities to achieve this.

I also have MSPro on an old tablet (Yarvik TAB 462) where the page size fits within the visible screen area with a black margin, but I don't know why I can't get it to do so on the new tablet.  V. frustrating.  Any solutions?
(05-21-2015, 09:11 PM)bazza Wrote: [ -> ]I've started another thread on this subject, but have now seen this one and found that others have the same problem.  I'm using a new ASUS K101 with Android 4.4.2. My pages are loaded in A5 Landscape format, and they just fit the screen horizontally but are clipped vertically.  I need to see the whole page but I can't get the Crop or Zoom facilities to achieve this.

I also have MSPro on an old tablet (Yarvik TAB 462) where the page size fits within the visible screen area with a black margin, but I don't know why I can't get it to do so on the new tablet.  V. frustrating.  Any solutions?

As stated earlier, you need to uncheck the toolbox option 'display half pages in landscape' -- then it will do what you want.
(05-22-2015, 04:32 AM)spinality Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2015, 09:11 PM)bazza Wrote: [ -> ]I've started another thread on this subject, but have now seen this one and found that others have the same problem.  I'm using a new ASUS K101 with Android 4.4.2. My pages are loaded in A5 Landscape format, and they just fit the screen horizontally but are clipped vertically.  I need to see the whole page but I can't get the Crop or Zoom facilities to achieve this.

As stated earlier, you need to uncheck the toolbox option 'display half pages in landscape' -- then it will do what you want.
Thanks for this advice: I did this and at first it made no difference, but then I tapped the 'Fit screen' option and the page reduced accordingly so I could see it all.
Pages: 1 2