MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: [1.1.2-1.1.3]Urgent - MSP totally crashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While editing ChordPro files and editing songs in the song editor MSP 1.1.2 crashed and could not be restarted. When I clicked the MSP icon on the display the MSP main window opens for some seconds, then a message "MobileSheetsPro wurde beendet" (from my German Android: "MSP has been closed") and nothing else. There's a "Report" option offering to send some report information to Google and that's it. As PlayStore offered updating to 1.1.3 I updated, the same situation again. Instead of sending the reports to Google I took the screenshot that are attached
@Mike: If you want to analyse the situation I can leave it as it is for a few days and make more screenshots, there's plenty of information in these reports, but I did not find a better way to save it other than opening the preview of the report and make screenshots. So I would need some guidance which parts are helpful for you.
Otherwise I would uninstall MSP and reinstall from scratch. Please let me know how to proceed.
I have the crash report - I'll get it fixed and push out an update immediately. Sorry about that!

Mike
Thanks a lot, Mike. 1.1.4 fixed it. You're great.