MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Annotation text properties window allways hiding the actual text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the anotations editor, when adding a drawing or a marker or text, a properties window appears, which one can drag about on the screen. In case of a drawing (pen) or a marker, MSPro seems to remember where I dragged the window the previous time and shows it in that same location, which I like.
Now in case of text, the window is allways displayed right on top (*) of the text rectangle I drew. As a result I never can see what is happening on the score while adding the text. So each and every time I find myself moving the text properties window to another location. I am probably missing something here or maybe there is a reason for this behaveour? If not, maybe MSPro can be made to remember the last location for text properties windows as well?

Thanks

* edit : whether the window is actually displayed OVER the text rectangle or not seems to be tablet dependent
The text window will now save its position and will only reposition itself if it happens to overlap the text box being selected/edited.

Thanks,
Mike
Lovely!

Thanks