MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Backing out of links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The links are great, but what happens if you touch one accidentally?  Panic!  Would it perhaps be possible to jump back through that wormhole in space with a long click on the destination blob?
That should be doable. Long presses are generally a pain in the neck to process, but I've already got code in there for activating the overlay on a long press, so I can leverage this if this feature is useful to people. I just hope this change in behavior won't confuse anyone.
(06-21-2016, 08:51 PM)flip Wrote: [ -> ]The links are great, but what happens if you touch one accidentally?  Panic!  Would it perhaps be possible to jump back through that wormhole in space with a long click on the destination blob?

This is a brilliant idea. It'd also be useful in rehearsals when the conductor says something like "lets go back to the same spot and try again". It means it takes a long to backup as it does to go forwards.

-Russ