MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Some type's of PDF do not render
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mike,
I have just updated 1.6.5 to 1.6.6. There seems to be an issue with the rendering of some PDF's.
All PDF's did work before
The ones that are a native PDF, don't render. The ones i have hand scanned to PDF work perfectly.
I'll put some non rendering PDF's in attachment.
All three files loaded for me without any issues. Did you happen to apply automatic cropping during the import? Have you tried resetting the zoom/panning, and clearing out any cropping that is applied?
(12-19-2016, 06:11 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]All three files loaded for me without any issues. Did you happen to apply automatic cropping during the import?  Have you tried resetting the zoom/panning, and clearing out any cropping that is applied?

The issue encountered when updating to 1.6.6,
what i tried this far, reinstalling the backup i had from the android version, since that didn't work, i reinstalled mobilesheets. I think that would rule out any setting issue's. I tried to save the PDF in a other standard (E,X,F) and reset all zoom pan and crop settings.
I'l sent you the msf file in pm.
Also a screenshot of my image.
Thanks for your effort. frank