MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Virtual keyboard in Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've found that the virtual keyboard is not appearing automatically in Windows 10 (1.7.0).
I know I can call it up via the windows menu, but it's inconvenient to have to do that each and every time.
Is there a setting for this I can't find?

I know I solved this issues with a PageFlip pedal when still using Android, but I can't seem to be able to do this on the Windows version.
Any suggestions, please?
Thanks!
Regards,
Alan
SOLVED.

Turns out it's a windows setting.
For anyone interested or with the same issue, just go to virtual keyboard settings, scroll all the way down to the bottom and toggle the setting for having the keyboard automatically appear when no hardware keyboard is connected.

(01-20-2017, 08:06 PM)AlanĀ Evans Wrote: [ -> ]I've found that the virtual keyboard is not appearing automatically in Windows 10 (1.7.0).
I know I can call it up via the windows menu, but it's inconvenient to have to do that each and every time.
Is there a setting for this I can't find?

I know I solved this issues with a PageFlip pedal when still using Android, but I can't seem to be able to do this on the Windows version.
Any suggestions, please?
Thanks!
Regards,
Alan
Great find Alan. Thanks for posting the solution.