MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.1.1 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.1.1 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.6.6 have been released. This update is once again mainly for bug fixes with a few minor enhancements.  The most important bug fix addresses the issue with lines overlapping in chord pro files when multiple columns are displayed.

See the full list of changes below:

Changes made to both versions (Android & Windows 10):
  • Fixed bug with chord pro files where lines could overlap when multiple columns are used
  • Added support for turning forward or back two pages as a touch action
  • The text editor can now be used to transpose .txt files
  • Fixed bug where zoom values greater than 300% could be saved and cause a song to fail to load
  • After long pressing a letter in the alphabet list, additional letters are now displayed after single taps
  • Added MIDI commands keyword to the Generate Song List format string
  • Added ♮ character to the insertion dropdown in the annotations text dialog
  • Fixed bug with removing songs from groups using the song editor screen

Changes made to MobileSheetsPro on Android:
  • A finger can now be used to pan the page if annotating with stylus mode enabled
  • Fixed bug with using "Generate Song List" on group types other than Setlists
  • Fixed bug where the bookmarks add button could be covered by the checkbox beside it on some devices
  • Fixed issues with coloring when viewing a list of options in the settings screen on some devices
Changes made to MobileSheets on Windows 10:
  • Fixed bug with tapping links to other files in PDFs
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.6.6
  • Fixed bug with deleting a song used in a setlist containing multiple instances of that song
  • Added support to output MIDI commands on the generate song list dialog
  • Updated chord pro code to match tablet app

Mike
Well, I guess this is the end of the road for me with MobileSheets updates.
This Companion update requires a version on the tablet that is incompatible with five of my devices.
Luckily, I noticed in time to prevent the virus from spreading to all my devices...I won't need to figure out how to go back to an earlier version.
Since I am not a 'Power User', I doubt I will be missing anything in any future update(s).
Thanks, Mike, for a great product that already does way more than I need it to do...
Steve,

Why is the version incompatible with your devices? I didn't release any changes that should have made it incompatible with your devices. The only change like that would be if your devices are below Android 4.0, as I had to change the minimum Android version. That was a different update from this one. Also, what do you mean by "virus"? I assume you don't mean an actual virus...

Mike