MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: update crashes/option menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just did the update today. Now it's crashing like crazy. Always when I hit 'option' button or try to download/import from dropbox, and randomly other times. I tried uninstall/re install/restore library. Any thoughts appreciated-quite stressed right now-I have a lot of work this week that I need it for.
cheers
This is a bug that affects devices running 2.2 (Froyo). I will push out an update in the next day or two. When do you absolutely need the update by for your work?
Thats me, I am running an older device. I have shows from friday on. Is it possible for you to send me the last version, maybe I could go back to that until you get a chance to update? cheers
I can either send you the last version or push out an update tomorrow. Let me know what you would prefer.

Mike
Mike,

I can def wait until tomorrow if you have a fix coming.

Jeff
The fix is actually already done and fully tested. I just wanted to see how many other small fixes I could also get in the update.

Mike
Hi Mike,

wondering if you are shooting it out today?
Just put the finishing touches on it. I'm building the final release and pushing it up in the next 15 minutes.

Mike

UPDATE:

I pushed the update out. It should be available on Google Play very soon. Amazon/NOOK will take a few days. SlideME should be pretty quick too.
got it-seems to be cool now. Thanks so much for the help and support!