MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Does MobileSheets Pro licence for Android apply to the Windows Version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do I have to purchase another licence if I want to migrate to the Windows version?
Hallo harvey_twyman,

I am almost sure, that you do!
I own both android and windows versions and I paid for both.
For a great app like that, It's still worth it.

Greetings
(11-24-2018, 06:53 PM)el-Odysseas Wrote: [ -> ]Hallo harvey_twyman,

I am almost sure, that you do!
I own both android and windows versions and I paid for both.
For a great app like that, It's still worth it.

Greetings

Hi, is the Windows version as reliable as the Android version? Have you had any problems?

I have a large collection of over 650 songs which creates a backup file of over 1.23 GBytes. I assume the same Android backup file can be used to restore everything in the Windows version.
I would say bugs get introduced a little more often in the Windows 10 version due to some complexities with the framework I have to use for rendering things, and I can also fix the Android version faster than Windows 10 as there is a two to three business day approval process every time I submit an update to Microsoft.  While there aren't that many, I do receive more reports of performance issues with the Windows 10 version than the Android version (which I'm still working on trying to address even though I can't reproduce them). With a stable build though, the Windows 10 version is as reliable as the Android version.

You can definitely restore an Android backup in Windows 10 and vice versa. 

Mike