MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: CSVFile for Jazz Play-Along Vol.81 - Frank Sinatra Classics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CSV for Jazz Play-Along Vol.81 - Frank Sinatra Classics

The audio files on my Surface Pro 7 Windows 10 tablet were placed in my designated storage location under Audio\HLJPA Sinatra 81\ and care was taken to make the mp3 names in the CSV exactly as they are on the CD. As usual, the mp3 files must be placed in the designated folder before the CSV file is imported.

Best Regards

Artie
I noticed and fixed some little issues (sorry that I'm a nitpicker)
- "album" of one song was different so that importing created two Album entries, so I unified all to "HLJPA-081 - Frank Sinatra Classics"
- I corrected "A Foggy Day (In Londan Town)" to "A Foggy Day (In London Town)
- I corrected the song title "Witchcraft (Melody) - Eb" to "Witchcraft - Eb"
(10-07-2020, 07:12 PM)itsme Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed and fixed some little issues (sorry that I'm a nitpicker)
- "album" of one song was different so that importing created two Album entries, so I unified all to "HLJPA-081 - Frank Sinatra Classics"
- I corrected "A Foggy Day (In Londan Town)" to "A Foggy Day (In London Town)
- I corrected the song title "Witchcraft (Melody) - Eb" to "Witchcraft - Eb"

Thanks! Such nitpicking is how things are made better!
The page numbers of my scan are different to BassWeasel's version.
In addition I added the key to each song, C / Bb /Eb version is in column "Source Types" and there's a bookmark file for jPdfBookmarks (matching my version)
(10-12-2020, 10:57 PM)itsme Wrote: [ -> ]The page numbers of my scan are different to BassWeasel's version.
In addition I added the key to each song, C / Bb /Eb version is in column "Source Types" and there's a bookmark file for jPdfBookmarks (matching my version)

Cool!!!
I have a big Excel file with info about Hal Leonard Playalongs, song titles, keys and so on that helps a lot. If you're interested please contact me via PM or e-mail.