MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Sorting fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to sort the property fields of the songs. At the moment I'm only able to enable or disable the fields that I want to use but I don't see a way to re-order them.
Thanks
I don't currently support reordering the fields as the layout for the fields tab is not dynamic in nature. Each component is laid out in a static manner, so if you disable a field, I just hide it and the UI component that displays them in a vertical list just shifts everything up to account for the hidden field. Reordering them would require that I populate everything on the screen through code instead of using the normal UI layout mechanism. That's certainly something I can consider supporting in the future if it's important to users, but it will require a fair number of changes.

Mike
(08-06-2022, 03:47 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]I don't currently support reordering the fields as the layout for the fields tab is not dynamic in nature. Each component is laid out in a static manner, so if you disable a field, I just hide it and the UI component that displays them in a vertical list just shifts everything up to account for the hidden field. Reordering them would require that I populate everything on the screen through code instead of using the normal UI layout mechanism. That's certainly something I can consider supporting in the future if it's important to users, but it will require a fair number of changes.

Mike

Thanks Mike, it's one of those nice-to-have but I can leave without.