• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 5.0.0 in internal testing
Invite sent myersjj
(10-26-2014, 07:05 PM)Rey_a Wrote: Version 1.01 does not start on my tablet. Had to revert back to 1.0 which starts ok.
No issues with Hockey.

Same problem here with 1.0.1 on Lenovo Yoga 10" tablet Android 4.4.2. Just displays the "Unfortunately ... stopped" message.
It's a problem with the "What's Changed" dialog for some reason. I will have an update ready in a bit that fixes a bunch of things.

Mike
I was just beginning testing MobileSheetsBeta-1 & 2, but I had trouble in landscape. My tablet is Samsung's tab Pro T900 and OS is Android v4.4. if the music sheet is displayed in portrait everything is ok, but when it is in landscape, the upper part of the first page cannot be displayed.

MobileSheetsBeta-1 & 2 have the same issue. In 1.0.0, it would be apt to crash when importing a file. I hope this bug to be resolved in 1.0.1.
(10-26-2014, 11:37 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I have added all of the beta testers on my list to HockeyApp. If you want to beta test and have not been emailed information, please let me know.

Mike

I would like to beta-test, too, so please add me to the list!
Just released version 1.0.2. s33music, please let me know if you have any issues with the new version.

Harry_M - I'll add you right now.
Can I please also get the Beta? I am running a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.1 with a PageFlip Firefly pedal.
Sure thing, just sent you the invite.
1) On the library page that has the tabs "Recent, Composer, Keys, etc." I'll probably never use a lot of these choices. Is there any way to hide the ones I don't want to see?
2) On original Mobilesheets, if I just want song titles, I can get about 28 songs per page. On the beta I can only get about 16 because it appears to be double spaced. Is there a way to single space the songs?
3) Is this the place where you want us to talk about beta problems and solutions? We should have a common place so we can see what problems each of us are dealing with. You should let all the beta testers know where to post their experiences.
There is a Bug topic here - http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...php?fid=18 - with two sub-topics. Ideally, it would be good to keep these things all in the same place.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Jagny,

As Graeme said, it would be best if we can keep questions about the beta and bug reports in the beta section of the forum. As for your questions:

1) I designed a whole screen that provides control over what tabs are displayed and what order they are shown in. And then I forgot to even include a way to bring up the screen (whoops). I'll add it for the next beta version.
2) I'll look into this.

Mike
Please add me to the beta version
All the best from Benny Rosenfeld

quote='Zuberman' pid='5292' dateline='1414431882']
Jagny,

As Graeme said, it would be best if we can keep questions about the beta and bug reports in the beta section of the forum. As for your questions:

1) I designed a whole screen that provides control over what tabs are displayed and what order they are shown in. And then I forgot to even include a way to bring up the screen (whoops). I'll add it for the next beta version.
2) I'll look into this.

Mike
[/quote]
Add me please
Using Tapatalk
Add me please. Galaxy Tab S 10.5 inch
I always try to make profiles long. In other words I make a page size, let's say 8 X 70 inah. THe only problem that accursed is that the page on the tab is what smal. Maybe the zoom can be made till 200%. THan there is only one page to scroll.