• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can only pan in one direction MS Free Android
Hello,

I am working with (evaluating), Mobile Sheets Free (v 5.0.2 from Google Play) and trying to annotate a pdf file.  On some of the pages, I can use the pan tool to move up or down or if zoomed in, any direction.  I go to another page and now the tool will only allow panning up and down.  If zoomed in, I cannot pan left or right.  On another page, I cannot pan up, left, or right.  I can only pan down.  If I go back to the pages where I could pan in a direction other than just down, I can pan in the directions that I could pan previously depending on the page.

From reading in the Forum, there seemed to be some panning issues in the Pro version (v 1. something) that were fixed around 4-15-15.  I was wondering if the Free and Pro versions are the same and what I am seeing is something different or if the fix that was described around 4-15 is not in the Free version and I am seeing the fixed problem in the free version.

Thanks,

Skidooo  
This is definitely a bug I caused recently. I have a fix in place for it now - thanks.

Mike