• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snippet tool page numbering error
MobilesheetsPro 1.0.6

When using the snippet tool to create a new song out of a section of a PDF, you enter the pages that you want included in that song.

If you then enter the Song Editor window, the page numbers displayed are 1 less than the pages that you selected (ie: I entered 36-54, song editor window displays 35-53).

Displaying the song displays the correct pages, until you exit the app. When next using the app the incorrect page numbers are used.

This problem does not exist if creating the new song using Copy, and changing the page numbers in the Song Editor.
Thanks for the bug report - I'll take care of this for the next update.

Mike
(05-07-2015, 03:56 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Thanks for the bug report - I'll take care of this for the next update.

Mike

Great.

Since Using the Copy function and then selecting page numbers in the Song Editor works, at least there's still an easy way to do this.

I've been playing with the app now for a couple of weeks, and getting familiar with it, and I have to commend you on a great job. It's an impressive app.

Sunday morning will be the first time using it for real, replacing the paper copies while playing bass at church.
Thank you akoster. I hope everything goes well this weekend!