• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page going blank and not returning
Update: I removed everything and re-installed MSPro 1.0.9. Imported PDFs and ChoPro files and all seem to work without problems.
The problems with the pedals (and other HID devices) remain.
Update: Mouse connect/disconnect doesn't cause problems -- try a keyboard.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
That did the trick - plugging in a keyboard exhibits the problem you are seeing. I'm going to get to the bottom of this right now - thanks!

Mike
I have a fix in place now for the next update. I'll gather some more bug fixes and a few minor enhancements, and push out another update. Thanks again.

Mike
The characteristics I was describing in the previous few posts were all with the 'mechanical' foot pedal.

Glad you have found whatever the problem was.

Thanks

Gerry
The Firefly connects as a keyboard. Does the AirTurn connect as a keyboard or as a mouse?
Johan
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
(05-20-2015, 08:13 PM)sciurius Wrote: The Firefly connects as a keyboard. Does the AirTurn connect as a keyboard or as a mouse?

The AirTurn connects as a keyboard (except the keyboard never actually appears on screen for some reason?)
I just realized I haven't seen the screen go blank in about a week...and that's with high usage.

The only thing I had done about a week ago was to go thru all the settings pages and make some changes.  Most of the changes were display settings and I'm sure didn't have anything to do with the problem.  The one I think may be associated is "Enable USB mouse processing.  I know it was checked off by default when the app was installed.  I removed the check.  

(My BT was off during all that time I was using MS, which it normally was even when I was having the screen blanking problem)

I dunno if it's related to the problem but I'm a happier camper now!

Harper
Did your MS Pro automatically update to v1.1.1? If so, that might explain why the problems stopped. If not, then perhaps I'll have to revisit some of those settings.

Mike
No, I'm still on 1.0.9
For the sake of completeness: I ugraded to 1.1.1 and my problems seem to be solved.
Johan