• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting a two page song into mobile sheets pro
Hello everyone:
New user and trying to located info. on how upload a two page song into mobile sheets pro. I'm unable to tie two pages together at the scanner with the current software I'm using. Trying to figure how to tie two pages together within the app. Each page is now listed as Page1 and page 2 respectfully. Any suggestions, thanks in advance
Import the first page to create the song, then go into the song editor and select the 'files' Tab. Click on the folder icon to the right of the first file's name. A file manager window will open, select the file for the second page and click OK.
(05-20-2015, 05:48 AM)akoster Wrote: Import the first page to create the song, then go into the song editor and select the 'files' Tab. Click on the folder icon to the right of the first file's name.  A file manager window will open, select the file for the second page and click OK.

Thank you for your help.  Some how these files are not showing up and after the first page is entered, I'm unable to locate the second page.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  My process has been to scan these sheets and store them into drop box, then from there, I import into Mobile sheets Pro and they all show up under the recent heading.  These scanned sheets never seem to get into a file folder. So, I'm probable not doing something right with the import.
Thanks for info. I was able to resolve issue, found a way to tie the two pages together on the front end before the import and it worked. After more reading, it appears I should be storing these file coming in from the drop box in some type of folder first then taking them from this folder.
Hi,
I scanned my sheets as tiff and cleaned them with a picture browser (irfanview). After this I tranformedsingle sheets to jpg. More page sheets I printed to pdf-printer (multipage) and use it as pdf.
If you are scanning them, can't you just scan them in as a single 2-page pdf ?
Are you using the Dropbox button in the song editor? You can use this multiple times to select the files you want for the complete song. Once you have set all the song's settings and ok, it should import and save the files internally into your MS folder as usual.