• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replace page in a song.
I have a large song and one of the pages will not load. I'd like to replace this page with a single page .df that does load.
Is this possible and if so, how would I do that?
TIA
Let me clarify why I want to do this.
I have one long song of 235 pages. For some reason, page 179 will not load (tries to load, but can't).
I've extracted that one page, saved it as a single page .pdf and imported it into MSP as a new song.
Now I'm trying to replace the bad page 179 with the good one.
Is this possible?
I meant to say I extract that one page from a GOOD copy
If you have a GOOD copy, why not replace the bad one by the good copy entirely?
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I've extracted the single page from a program that must contained funky data/code, but then re-saved that crummy page in another .pdf program (Acrobat Pro). By resaving it, whatever weird stuff it contained was corrected. I know this page is now okay, 'cause I imported it into MSP and it the opens easily.

I hope I'm explaining myself clearly. I do appreciate the help!
This, like many of the other requests involving modifying PDFs, is going to require that I implement a number of changes so that I can start modifying the underlying PDF document structure. Once I implement the code necessary for this, it's going to open up the possibility to support a lot of new functionality with PDFs.
(06-07-2015, 04:38 AM)Zuberman Wrote: This, like many of the other requests involving modifying PDFs, is going to require that I implement a number of changes so that I can start modifying the underlying PDF document structure.  Once I implement the code necessary for this, it's going to open up the possibility to support a lot of new functionality with PDFs.
This would be great, Mike. I found a work around for the present, but it was really a lot of work and time. More control over .pdfs would be truly welcome.
Loving the program, btw.