• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help testing next update
The next update that I'm about to release contains some big changes under the covers including the use of a new PDF rendering library. This change was necessary to support writing out annotations into PDFs (and to support printing). I have some concerns about this library's ability to handle badly constructued PDFs though, as a different user tried out the update and found a number of PDFs that failed to load. I'm looking to gather a handful of people who would be willing to test a beta version of the next update (which would be released using the MobileSheetsPro beta application so it would not affect the regular MS Pro). If anyone is interested in giving me a hand with this, please send me either an email to mike@zubersoft.com with the email you want to be used with hockeyapp or send me a PM on the forums. If you were a beta tester for MS Pro, you can also just tell me which name you used there. I really appreciate the help with this - I want to make sure this next update goes smoothly.

Thanks,
Mike
I ususally prepare my scores outside MSP and import them as PNG files.
So, how will your new PDF rendering handle this format and other image files?
I will be pleased to be a beta tester again, if this is of any use, considering the above.
The new PDF rendering won't affect PNG files or any other image file format. I believe I have enough people to help test out the next version - thanks to the volunteers who messaged me!

Mike