• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't find the bookmark button
Sorry, but where can I find the bookmark button ?

I'm not finding it.... Big Grin

Thank you!
Sad ...looking for a good Tablet....!!! Confused
OS ...to be determined !!! 
If you tap the center of a score then tap on the star at the bottom of the song overlay, this will show the list of bookmarks. You can tap the plus button to add a new one. If you want to view the list of all bookmarks for all songs on the library screen, go to Settings->Library Settings->Tab Order, and tap on Bookmarks to move it to the list of tabs on the left.

Mike
(09-13-2015, 01:21 AM)Zuberman Wrote: If you tap the center of a score then tap on the star at the bottom of the song overlay, this will show the list of bookmarks. You can tap the plus button to add a new one. If you want to view the list of all bookmarks for all songs on the library screen, go to Settings->Library Settings->Tab Order, and tap on Bookmarks to move it to the list of tabs on the left.

Mike

Perfect Mike, it works very well.

One question: when I write the text of the bookmark every new word is capitalized the first letter, is it possible to change this ?

Bye, Roberto.
Well, I can adjust that, but aren't bookmarks typically associated with a specific song title? All words in a title are usually capitalized, so if I change this behavior to only capitalize the first word, this may create more work for other users who would prefer each word to be automatically capitalized. I'd like to hear other users' opinion on this as well.

Mike
Hi Mike, thx for the reply, personally I was thinking at bookmarks as reference points to a particular pages with an associated text note, something like: "pay attention to the measure 23" on page (i.e.) 10, from that thought my comments about the capitalized letters, anyway it isn't a big issue, I can live with that capitalized letters if other users are best using in actual way.

Regards, Roberto.
(09-13-2015, 06:36 PM)dalrmi Wrote: Hi Mike, thx for the reply, personally I was thinking at bookmarks as reference points to a particular pages with an associated text note, something like: "pay attention to the measure 23" on page (i.e.) 10.

Regards, Roberto.

I would think that sort of thing would be appropriate as a notation or a simple note.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(09-13-2015, 10:45 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Well, I can adjust that, but aren't bookmarks typically associated with a specific song title? All words in a title are usually capitalized, so if I change this behavior to only capitalize the first word, this may create more work for other users who would prefer each word to be automatically capitalized. I'd like to hear other users' opinion on this as well.

Mike

To write a song title in capital letters might be standard in American english. For German it's definively not correct since the language differentiates carefully between words starting with an upper case or a lower case letter. I would prefer the choice between upper and lower case.

Nachthorn
Fair enough - I've changed it to no longer try to capitalize anything.
(09-18-2015, 10:38 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Fair enough - I've changed it to no longer try to capitalize anything.

Hmmmm .. thereby probably upsetting a lot of people using English (American or otherwise).  Could this not be made a selectable option in the Settings menu?
Graeme

Some of my music here
I agree with GraemeJ, a selectable option would be the better solution, personally I prefer to don't capitalize but this isn't true for everyone.
Isn't the shift key usually available for this? Smile
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
(09-19-2015, 12:31 AM)Skip Wrote: Isn't the shift key usually available for this? Smile

Yes, of course it is - but I'm sure you understand that isn't the point.
Graeme

Some of my music here
(09-18-2015, 07:16 PM)GraemeJ Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 10:38 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Fair enough - I've changed it to no longer try to capitalize anything.

Hmmmm .. thereby probably upsetting a lot of people using English (American or otherwise).  Could this not be made a selectable option in the Settings menu?

Is this part of the new version of MS Pro? I can't find the place to configure it.

Kind regards,

Nachthorn
I haven't added an option to configure this yet. It's on the list of things to do.