• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.4 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.0 Released
Thanks for the assist, Mike, but I'm not attempting to install from Google Play...yet.

I'm checking on my computer (which is a handy way to install an app on multiple devices), and the store tells me which of my devices can run the app I'm looking at.

I'll try your suggestion to see if it makes a difference, but I'm not optimistic.

I'm this >||< close to buying MSPro again from Google Play just so I can ditch the Amazon store off ALL my devices...
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
(07-18-2016, 04:18 PM)Zuberman Wrote: 1: Reboot your tablet
2: Go to your tablet Settings->Applications->Google Play and tap Clear Data. Do the same for Google Play Services.
3: Load Google Play and install MobileSheetsPro
4: If the installation still does not work, reboot your tablet and try again

I tried the above, to no avail...except for the installing part, that is...I haven't (yet) bought the app from Google Play

As a side note, I can't even look at MobileSheets Pro when perusing the store on the tablet, Google Play will only show me MobileSheets 'regular/basic'.
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
Send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com so we can talk about getting you transferred over to Google Play without you having to pay again. Sometimes it takes a number of reboots of the tablet for MobileSheetsPro to show up on the app store for some users (I'm not sure why).