• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Button not found
When I want to connect the tablet with Mobile sheet conpanion, I can't find the PC button on the tablet:
Step 1 open Companion on PC
Step 2 In the menu on top on the right side, I touch the "Sync to PC Companion"
Step 3 click the link on the screen from the PC (that shows the tablet your connecting with) and click the button "connect".

Then it says: "tap the PC button on the tablet to begin", but that button I can't find."

Can someone help me, I hav a Samsung Tab 2 expresso Wifi

Theo
Theo,

It sounds like, on the tablet, you tapped the overflow menu at the top right of the library screen and then tapped "Sync to PC", correct? This should bring you to a mostly black screen with a "Waiting for connection to PC" in the middle. Make sure the wifi icon is orange/selected.

On the PC, load the MobileSheetsPro Companion application (blue icon). A popup window should be shown for the connection. Double-click on it or use the connect button. This should initiate the connection at which point you should see the list of songs in your library. Is this where things aren't working for you?

Mike
(07-05-2016, 11:00 AM)Dear Mike,Problem is solved: the most important thing  is that I must click the blue icon instead of the green that was already on my PC.. after downloading the blue one it finally works. Thanks. Theo Wrote: Theo,

It sounds like, on the tablet, you tapped the overflow menu at the top right of the library screen and then tapped "Sync to PC", correct? This should bring you to a mostly black screen with a "Waiting for connection to PC" in the middle. Make sure the wifi icon is orange/selected.

On the PC, load the MobileSheetsPro Companion application (blue icon). A popup window should be shown for the connection. Double-click on it or use the connect button. This should initiate the connection at which point you should see the list of songs in your library.  Is this where things aren't working for you?

Mike