• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.6.2 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.8 Release
MobileSheetsPro v1.6.2 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.8 were released earlier this week. The changes are as follows:

MobileSheetsPro v1.6.2
  • Changed the page tinting algorithm to no longer convert to grayscale before tinting (colors in PDFs should show normally) 
  • Fixed the algorithms used for sharpening and cropping to properly handle colors and transparency
  • Multiple ports are now used to attempt connections to the companion which should help with some network configurations
  • Fixed error with sharing songs with one file after previously sharing multiple files and using the option to join as one pdf
  • Fixed issue with metronome layout on some devices
  • Filtering on a folder by name and tapping it no longer causes files to not show up in the file browser

MobilesheetsPro Companion v2.4.8
  • The group song list will now scroll to the end when a new song is added
  • The group tabs will now correctly show new songs when multiple files are imported at once
  • Multiple ports are now used when attempting to connect to the tablet which should help with some network configurations
(09-30-2016, 05:35 AM)Zuberman Wrote: MobileSheetsPro v1.6.2 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.8 were released earlier this week. The changes are as follows:

MobileSheetsPro v1.6.2

[*]Multiple ports are now used to attempt connections to the companion which should help with some network configurations

Hi Mike
Not sure what you have done here, but it's now completely broken for me.
I've got used to having to connect manually (we have discussed this before) but now I can't connect at all!!
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
How long was the manual wifi connect taking to connect usually? I only ask because the logic only waits five seconds for a successful connection now before re-trying. If it was taking longer than that for some reason, this could be an issue (but that would make me seriously question the quality of your network). Otherwise, I didn't really change very much. I just use a range of ports to try to connect over instead of just one.
I never really took much notice of the connect time before, but it seemed very quick. Takes a bit of time to transfer the data, of course. I have recently changed my router (higher power to overcome a few problems with transmission through walls which are very thick in my house, some are 80 cm and more). However, I switched back to the original router to double check, but it has made no difference, other than a lower signal level.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here