• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum header
Isn't now the time to change forum header (and even regular one) to include Win10 version? :-)

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
What do you mean by forum header? I obviously have different sub-forums for the windows 10 version, but is there something else I'm missing?
It's my guess he is talking about the actual header of the web page "Mobilesheets, the Android Music Reader"
The fact that it refers to Android.

The same goes for the rest of the website.

Also the fact that on Android it is called "MobileSheets Pro" and on Windows "Mobilesheets", will have an impact of all references to its name. Not only on website but also on user manual . . .
Hmm, I guess I could just remove the Android part, as "The Android and Windows 10 Music Reader" seems kind of long and clunky.

I'll have to review stuff on the website. I would prefer if I could just say MobileSheets across the board, but until I take down the old version of MobileSheets on Google Play (which I'm doing in the next week or so), I don't want there to be any confusion.

I did put up a separate manual for Windows 10, so that's no longer an issue.
Yes, that's what I was talking about, I could write it more clearly...

(12-22-2016, 03:07 AM)Rey_a Wrote: It's my guess he is talking about the actual header of the web page "Mobilesheets, the Android Music Reader"

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
While on the subject... MobileSheets is not a music reader. It is a mobile music sheets viewer.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
(12-26-2016, 04:29 AM)sciurius Wrote: While on the subject... MobileSheets is not a music reader. It is a mobile music sheets viewer.

Sheet music viewer/manager?  Wink  MobileSheets/Pro; MobileSheets+P; MobileSheets+; MobileSheets AW. Rolleyes Confused
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12