• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.6.8 Released
MobileSheetsPro 1.6.8 has been released with mainly bug fixes and a few enhancements to keep it aligned with the Windows version. Unless any other bugs come up, the next updates will be focused mainly on new features.

MobileSheetsPro 1.6.8
  • Fixed issue where cropping a song in the middle of a loaded setlist wouldn't work
  • Added option in the storage settings to switch the active Google Drive account
  • Fixed crash that can result from invalid display mode or page scaling setting
  • Fixed potential UI lockup while backing up database
  • Fixed issue where two finger taps could stop working in the annotations editor after zooming
  • Fixed issue where textboxes couldn't be moved if text hadn't been entered in them first
  • Added option to toggle filters in the overflow menu when the floating toolbar is hidden
  • Fixed issue that could cause invalid path to be used when importing from Dropbox or Google Drive
  • Added support for proper handling of Windows file paths in library backups
  • Updated version number to align with Windows 10
Mike
Mike,

thank you for the filters toggle in the overflow menu, perfect.
The only time I'll miss the floating toolbar (as it will be hidden now) is the "select all" case, though that won't happen too often.

Thanks for GREAT WORK in 2016, best wishes for 2017!
Ben
Great work, thanks so much for your time Mike!

I can't wait to see the features you'll be adding (or changing) for the next version...
I posted my wishes in the ''Ideas and Requests'' forum if you can have a look at those?
I know they are mostly performance oriented and there is much more different requests but I'll give it all my hope!

Thanks again,

Dom