• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.7.0 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.5.2 Released
Another round of updates have been released mostly for bug fixes but also to add a new way to input group metadata. You will now see that you can type in values with an autocompletion dropdown in the song editor (and various other dialogs such as the batch import dialog).  This new custom control matches the control used in the companion app and in the Windows 10 version. For those that prefer typing in values, they will find that this is much faster than using the dropdown. For those that liked the previous method of selecting entries on the popup dialog, you can still access this by tapping the dropdown button. Another significant change is that pedals can now be used to scroll and change pages in the annotations editor. Other pedal actions will be ignored. I have also changed the automatic scrolling so that it stops on the last page of the current song. This should help users who find that the automatic scrolling would scroll completely through an entire setlist, or would only stop on the first page of the next song. The full list of changes is below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.7.0
  • Switched to a new custom control for handling the entry of group metadata.
  • Automatic scrolling will now correctly stop at the last page of the scrolled song.
  • Pedal actions that scroll or turn pages can now be used inside the annotations editor
  • Fixed but with scroll settings not being set correctly when importing a .msf file
  • Fixed issues with restoring a Windows 10 backup without settings
  • When creating a new text annotations, keyboard focus is now immediately given to the text window
  • MobileSheetsPro will now attempt to make the removable SD card storage location writeable if required
  • The capo setting will now be enabled if a capo preprocessor directive is encountered during import
  • The fix file paths utility will now determine replacements by using the path with the most matching characters
  • Fixed reported crashes
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.5.2
  • Fixed issue with scroll settings not being set correctly when importing msf files
  • Fixed text annotation alignment issue when importing msf files
  • Fixed error that made the companion app unable to connect to the Windows 10 version during the trial period

The next update will contain the features to control slave devices from a master device.

Mike
I just discovered an issue with the update that can cause issues on devices running earlier OS versions. I'm quickly pushing out a patch, so hopefully that will be available before anyone gets the update.
Another note: the line used for the new custom input control is showing up as black on devices running Android versions below 5. This makes it a little harder to see. I'll have a fix for this in the next update.