• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touching Screen Does Not Let Me Change Songs Within Set List
I have always checked of prevent the pedal from changing songs so I can use the pedal to change pages within a song, but without the possibility of accidentally moving to the next chart in a set list (thank you again for adding that feature, Mike, a few years ago upon my request).

So, I have always switched to the next song in a a set list by tapping the right side of the screen.

This does not seem to work anymore.  

Any thoughts ?  (User error is always a possibility.  Maybe I changed some other setting by accident ?).

Thanks for any help.

Jeff
Jeff,

If I load a setlist with multiple songs with the "Prevent Pedal from Changing Songs" setting enabled, tapping the right side of the screen to turn pages seems to work fine for me. I can successfully go back and forth between each song. So this leads me to believe you aren't loading the whole setlist, and are instead loading just a single song from the setlist. You can verify this by bringing up the setlist window in the overlay and seeing how many songs are displayed. If you see just one song, that's why you can't change between them. So you have two choices: either you enable "Always Load Whole Setlist" in the library settings, or you have to enable "Automatically Load Next Song" so that when you tap, it loads just the next song in the setlist. Let me know if I'm wrong about any of that.

Mike
Yep, that was it. User error. as I suspected.

Thanks, Mike!

Jeff