• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disconnect from Dropbox account?
A friend loaned me his tablet to get him set up on Mobilesheets. I imported a few files through my Dropbox account so he could see if he likes it. I'd like to disconnect from my Dropbox account before I give him back his device but I can't figure out how to disassociate my Dropbox account without having another account to change to. Is this possible? Thanks!
(11-15-2017, 08:16 AM)paul46038 Wrote: A friend loaned me his tablet to get him set up on Mobilesheets. I imported a few files through my Dropbox account so he could see if he likes it. I'd like to disconnect from my Dropbox account before I give him back his device but I can't figure out how to disassociate my Dropbox account without having another account to change to. Is this possible? Thanks!

Immediately after I posted this, I figured out how to disconnect it from the Dropbox side (tried but failed to find this earlier).
(11-15-2017, 08:24 AM)paul46038 Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 08:16 AM)paul46038 Wrote: A friend loaned me his tablet to get him set up on Mobilesheets. I imported a few files through my Dropbox account so he could see if he likes it. I'd like to disconnect from my Dropbox account before I give him back his device but I can't figure out how to disassociate my Dropbox account without having another account to change to. Is this possible? Thanks!

Immediately after I posted this, I figured out how to disconnect it from the Dropbox side (tried but failed to find this earlier).

I have the same problem. Can you give me the solution?
I think you need to acess your account and delete the appropriate device.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12