• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.1.1 Released
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.1.1 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.6.6 have been released. This update is once again mainly for bug fixes with a few minor enhancements.  The most important bug fix addresses the issue with lines overlapping in chord pro files when multiple columns are displayed.

See the full list of changes below:

Changes made to both versions (Android & Windows 10):
  • Fixed bug with chord pro files where lines could overlap when multiple columns are used
  • Added support for turning forward or back two pages as a touch action
  • The text editor can now be used to transpose .txt files
  • Fixed bug where zoom values greater than 300% could be saved and cause a song to fail to load
  • After long pressing a letter in the alphabet list, additional letters are now displayed after single taps
  • Added MIDI commands keyword to the Generate Song List format string
  • Added ♮ character to the insertion dropdown in the annotations text dialog
  • Fixed bug with removing songs from groups using the song editor screen

Changes made to MobileSheetsPro on Android:
  • A finger can now be used to pan the page if annotating with stylus mode enabled
  • Fixed bug with using "Generate Song List" on group types other than Setlists
  • Fixed bug where the bookmarks add button could be covered by the checkbox beside it on some devices
  • Fixed issues with coloring when viewing a list of options in the settings screen on some devices
Changes made to MobileSheets on Windows 10:
  • Fixed bug with tapping links to other files in PDFs
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.6.6
  • Fixed bug with deleting a song used in a setlist containing multiple instances of that song
  • Added support to output MIDI commands on the generate song list dialog
  • Updated chord pro code to match tablet app

Mike
Well, I guess this is the end of the road for me with MobileSheets updates.
This Companion update requires a version on the tablet that is incompatible with five of my devices.
Luckily, I noticed in time to prevent the virus from spreading to all my devices...I won't need to figure out how to go back to an earlier version.
Since I am not a 'Power User', I doubt I will be missing anything in any future update(s).
Thanks, Mike, for a great product that already does way more than I need it to do...
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
Steve,

Why is the version incompatible with your devices? I didn't release any changes that should have made it incompatible with your devices. The only change like that would be if your devices are below Android 4.0, as I had to change the minimum Android version. That was a different update from this one. Also, what do you mean by "virus"? I assume you don't mean an actual virus...

Mike