• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help , How do I name the songs
I scanned and saved all my sheet music on a memory card and downloaded it on my Sheets App on my Kindle Fire. My music is in 2 files about 10 songs in each.  It comes up in the library as 2 songs?  How do I individually name each song? To list in the library as 20 titled songs?  thanks.
Check out the section on breaking up large PDFs in the quick guide here: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/M...oQuick.pdf

You will probably want to use the "Create Snippet" approach to take each PDF and create songs using smaller page ranges. Let me know if you have any questions about this. If your PDF already has bookmarks in it, then you could also use that option to break up the PDF into individual songs.

Mike
... or you prepare CSV files for your PDFs and use CSV Import ...
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Using CSV files is by far the most powerful and flexible approach. It just takes a little more learning and preparation.
(04-26-2019, 03:53 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Check out the section on breaking up large PDFs in the quick guide here: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/M...oQuick.pdf

You will probably want to use the "Create Snippet" approach to take each PDF and create songs using smaller page ranges. Let me know if you have any questions about this. If your PDF already has bookmarks in it, then you could also use that option to break up the PDF into individual songs.

Mike

Yes Thank you for your reply.  Yes I need help.  I think I added books marks.  I filled it out as such ( named each song). But I don't see them when I look at the scan file on the computer.  Will it show up when I down load them again on the Fire HD pad?
(04-26-2019, 08:48 PM)itsme Wrote: ... or you prepare CSV files for your PDFs and use CSV Import ...

Thank you.   Could you explain this a little bit more.  I am really confused.  I thought it was suppose to be easier to download a batch of music ?   Than each sheet separate?
Mike's proposal is probably the most simple approach.
If you want to try CSV import you can find many threads with discussions and examples in the forum. Just search for "CSV"
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

It's always simpler if you have one PDF per song. You can then perform a batch import and pull all of the files in at once. If you have one PDF with all of the songs, then you'll need to use one of the previous suggestions to break it into songs that use a range of pages from that one PDF. The "Create Snippet" approach is actually fairly easily. Just load the song you currently have, tap to bring up the overlay, tap the circle at the bottom left and tap "Create Snippet". You can then enter the pages to use for the next song to be created as well as the title. Tap OK, turn to the next song, and then create another snippet there. To make this faster you can even assign "Create Snippet" as a touch action or to the quick action box.

Mike