• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.7.4 Released
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.7.4 have been released. These updates contain mainly bug fixes or adjustments in application behavior. The list of changes can be found below:

Common Changes
  • Fixed bug with the annotations editor not responding to pedal input
  • Fixed bug that allowed pages to be scrolled below the screen when pages are bottom aligned and the page is larger than the screen
  • Fixed bug that caused an endless loop when using text/chord pro files and changing between two songs using two different display modes
  • Fixed bug that caused an error when saving newly created groups
  • Fixed bug that could cause tabs not to correctly refresh under certain scenarios
  • Fixed bug that caused empty groups not to be merged when synchronizing libraries
  • Fixed bug that could cause cropping errors while exporting files with iOS compatible annotations
  • Fixed bug with "Fit Width" setting not being correctly saved in the annotations editor
  • Snippets will now start with the same title as the source song but with (1) at the end to avoid conflicts
  • Added option to display MIDI listen dialog when creating or editing smart buttons
  • Updated Superpowered Audio library
  • Pango syntax can be used in chord pro files but will be ignored. A future update will add full support.
MobileSheetsPro v2.7.4 (Android)
  • Fixed bug where changing pages with a pedal would hide the song notes popup
MobileSheets v2.7.2 (Windows 10)
  • Updated libraries from Microsoft to help eliminate memory leaks while switching screens.
  • Fixed bug with stylus mode indicator showing up incorrectly when panning pages in the annotations editor
  • Switched to Microsoft's App Center for application error reporting
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.8.7
  • Pango syntax can be used in chord pro files but will be ignored. A future update will add full support.
  • Switched to Microsoft's App Center for application error reporting
  • Switched to using .NET Framework v4.6
Mike
Hi

I have been using your Android app for several years now. I run it on an old Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with Android 4.x with great success. I just updated the app to this last release. Now it does not start at all. When I try to start the app the screen goeas black (like it would when starting the app) but after a couple of seconds (15 s or similar) the app closes and returns to home screeen. Do you have a quick fix for that or do I have to wait for a new release?

Thanks for a great app!

Greetings
mrbaloo
I'm going to be pushing out an update shortly to address this issue.

Thanks,
Mike
(09-16-2019, 03:53 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm going to be pushing out an update shortly to address this issue.

Thanks,
Mike

Thank you for a great app. I'm using it a lot!

/MrBaloo
Thanks for quick response and update.