• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature request: editable horizontal half page divider position
When using the app during gigs and rehearsals the half-page browsing feature is very nice, however I would be better when it is possible to be able to set the vertical position of this horizontal divider so it does not overlap staves for example. Furthermore when having pages with limited number of rests, it will help in finding the right location of the divider so swiping to the next page can be done in a 'rest' instead of during playing (one-handed).

I could not find this request on the forum, but when it is already selected for development would be even better Wink

Second Post:

When using the app during rehearsals and gigs the half-page browsing feature is very nice to use. However the actual divider location often overlaps with staves, or is just too far up or down the page. Therefore it would be nice to be able to manually adjust this position (for each page transition). I think having this option in the viewing mode will do, and have it locked when the entire viewing mode is locked.

Couldn't find the idea yet in other topics, but when it has already been selected for development is even better Wink
I combined your posts just to have everything in one place. As for your request, that is already on my lists of things to do as a fair number of other users have requested it as well. Like many other high priority features, it's going to be added as soon as the iOS version is finished.

Thanks,
Mike