• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync setlist withj slave
Sync between master and slaves is only at database level.  I have different setlists and songs for different groups I play with.  So it would make much more sense if I could sync only a setlist and its songs/files/annotations etc. - even if it was only via WiFi/bluetooth.  Currently if we add a song to a setlist we have to share the setlist to a file, then each import the file to update the slave setlists.  Tedious when the setlist starts to get large.

An even better approach would be to do it via Collection.  Then I would have one Collection per group and could have mutliple Setlists that we'd have to make sure only used songs from that Collection.  Of course that's a manual step, so there's the possibility that I'd accidentally include songs that weren't in the "synchronised" Collection.  Hmm. Perhaps better sticking to just syncing setlists.
Hallo Andrew9999!

You can create multiple databases/libraries inside MS and then edit them how you wish.
You can export any setlist from your main database and create a second empty library and import just this one setlist.
Check this post:
https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=5009
electricOdysseas

Windows 11
Android
MobileSheetsPro
I already do plan on adding the ability to add filters to the library sync feature so you can sync only an individual setlist. I'm not sure yet if I want to try incorporating library sync type features into the "Connect Tablets" feature. I could add the ability to push setlists (kind of like importing a .msf file), but this would overwrite all song settings on the other devices (including user specific annotations), so I'd rather avoid that. I think just adding filtering to the sync library feature is the way I would prefer to go. I realize this is not as simple though... so if having the ability to just push the setlist from the master to slaves, replacing any songs they have on their tablets with what is in the setlist, let me know and I can investigate that for a future update.

Mike