• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching part titles
Where can I search for a song where I only know one word. For example I know it is 'Shore' but I have forgotten it is Stranger on the'
Cedric
When not displaying a song:-

1. Press the 3 vertical dots (top right corner of blue bar)
  2. Select "Show Filters"
  3. Type the word you want into the search field (the underlined area between Search and Source)
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Blush
(04-21-2020, 03:51 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: When not displaying a song:-

1. Press the 3 vertical dots (top right corner of blue bar)
  2. Select "Show Filters"
  3. Type the word you want into the search field (the underlined area between Search and Source)
Geoff

The current MobileSheets Pro Android does not have a "Show Filters" choice in its 3 vertical dots drop-down. I have gradually lost the search field, first on my LG phone, then on all of my Android tablets (Android 4.5 through Android 9). Is there some option in the settings that keeps the search box active whenever I'm not displaying a song? It used to always show up.
If you look at the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen, you will see there is an icon that looks like a filter. Tap that to show or hide the filters. If you enable the option to hide the floating toolbar in the settings (as some users don't like it on the screen), then you will see the "Show Filters" option show up in the overflow menu that Geoff mentioned.

Mike