• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
define tag
I am using MobileSheetsPro on my Android Tablet. So far I am very satisfied with all the functionality! 
I am just missing one function which is standard for ChordPro files and this is the implementation of the {define:}-tag in order to define and visualize special chords.
Is there any plan to implement the tag in future, or does anyone knows a proper workaround?
Yes, I do plan on supporting the define tag in the future. I just need to add code to generate chord grids so that I can dynamically draw them on the screen. My plan is to create a section of the screen that can be expanded which will display the chord grids for every chord detected in the song. If a define tag is used, I will either display the chord grid at that exact point on the page, or I will include that specific definition in the list of chords. If you have suggestions for how you would like this handled, let me know.

With the upcoming annotations redesign (which is what I'm working on at the moment), you will be able to add your own custom annotations. As part of this, you could upload your own chord grids if you need a workaround.

Mike