• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with half page browsing
I'm having a couple of issues when I'm in landscape mode with 1/2 page display with a particular pdf (attached)

In normal view mode:
1.- On the 1st page, flipping to next takes me to the bottom half as expected but if I flip previous from there, It doesn't go completely to the top of the page but somewhere about 20% from the top.
2.- I have 'Repeat mode enabled' but when I request a fwd page flip from the last page (bottom) it doesn't send me to the beginning of the 1st page but also about 20% down from the top.

In annotation mode:
3.- With 'autosave enabled'  the fwd and back arrows ignore that I'm in 1/2 page display mode and they flip a whole page instead of the bottom half if I'm at the top or the top of next page if I'm at the bottom half.
like when I'm not in annotation mode.
4.- 'Repeat mode' doesn't work in annotation mode.

Are some of those things by design?

Attached Files
.pdf   Prelude-Bach-Bwv-998-Copy.pdf (Size: 122.11 KB / Downloads: 6)
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
(12-22-2020, 10:37 AM)palosanto Wrote: I'm having a couple of issues when I'm in landscape mode with 1/2 page display with a particular pdf (attached)

In normal view mode:
1.- On the 1st page, flipping to next takes me to the bottom half as expected but if I flip previous from there, It doesn't go completely to the top of the page but somewhere about 20% from the top.
2.- I have 'Repeat mode enabled' but when I request a fwd page flip from the last page (bottom) it doesn't send me to the beginning of the 1st page but also about 20% down from the top.

In annotation mode:
3.- With 'autosave enabled'  the fwd and back arrows ignore that I'm in 1/2 page display mode and they flip a whole page instead of the bottom half if I'm at the top or the top of next page if I'm at the bottom half.
like when I'm not in annotation mode.
4.- 'Repeat mode' doesn't work in annotation mode.

Are some of those things by design?

UPDATE

Items 3 and 4 seem to have been fixed with ver 3.0.  Items 1 and 2 remain.
Donner BT pedal
Repeat mode seems to work just fine for me both with a setlist loaded or a single song. Can you tell me more about what isn't working when you try to use the arrows to turn through pages? Or are you using a different approach such as a bluetooth pedal?

As far as the issue with half page turns, tap the icon to adjust the half page turn positions with the score, scroll to the top, then to the bottom, and then you'll see that the half page turns work just fine.

Mike
(01-01-2021, 11:05 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Repeat mode seems to work just fine for me both with a setlist loaded or a single song. Can you tell me more about what isn't working when you try to use the arrows to turn through pages? Or are you using a different approach such as a bluetooth pedal?

As far as the issue with half page turns, tap the icon to adjust the half page turn positions with the score, scroll to the top, then to the bottom, and then you'll see that the half page turns work just fine.

Mike

Remember that I made this post still in v 2.9.6, before version 3.00.   You just issued it the same day but I didn't know.
Now with 3.01:
In display mode:The issue of the first page not displaying at the top was never a problem but my fault, I didn't know that I could adjust where the half pages start. 
In annotation mode: the pages flip in halfs properly and repeat mode seems to work fine too.

I tested also my e-ink tablet (v 3.00) and it all works as well.
Thanks!
Donner BT pedal