• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with the Zubersoft website
Over the last couple days, I have received reports of users not being able to get their forum accounts activated. The forums and Zubersoft website rely on Google for sending/receiving emails. A security setting was switched that resulted in all email access from the Zubersoft website being denied. This also means that all support requests through the Zubersoft website were also blocked, so I have not been able to view or respond to any of those requests. The security setting has been fixed and things are working normally again. If a user seeking help sees this post, please reach out to me again through the website or email me directly at support@zubersoft.com. I can also activate any forum accounts that are pending activation. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Mike
Not sure whether or not this is related but I'm not getting email notifications anymore when a new reply is posted in the threads that I'm subscribed to. I always used to get them ...
I noticed this a couple of weeks ago.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Yes, that would be related to this as well.
(01-01-2021, 07:38 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, that would be related to this as well.

Mmm ... I didn't get notification for your answer here either.
Am I supposed to be subscribed to this forum "News" (option located at the top-right corner of the formus' index column)  or is it enough to subscribe to the particular thread (that's what I am)?
Donner BT pedal
(01-01-2021, 08:44 AM)palosanto Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 07:38 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, that would be related to this as well.

Mmm ... I didn't get notification for your answer here either.
Am I supposed to be subscribed to this forum "News" (option located at the top-right corner of the formus' index column)  or is it enough to subscribe to the particular thread (that's what I am)?

Still no email notifications for any threads ...
Donner BT pedal

Getting notifications finally but with 2 or 3 days delay ...
Donner BT pedal
I'm wondering if the security issue with Google caused emails to back up in the system and it's delivering them late... or the forum software is doing something odd but will hopefully recover over time now that things are set up properly. I'm not sure what to do as it's all supposed to be automated.

Mike
(01-04-2021, 06:14 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm wondering if the security issue with Google caused emails to back up in the system and it's delivering them late... or the forum software is doing something odd but will hopefully recover over time now that things are set up properly. I'm not sure what to do as it's all supposed to be automated.

Mike

This seems resolved now. I've been getting notifications from this  morning activity.
Thanks Mike
Donner BT pedal
Excellent, I'm glad to hear that. Thanks for letting me know.

Mike