• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Song Starts When Changing Pages
Hey! I didn't see this anywhere, I'm assuming I've missed something. Maybe not.

When my MP3 is almost done, or there is a second of silence, I'll click my pedal to advance.
Pretty much every time it will launch the next song's attached MP3.
I have that feature turned off, and I've tried regular and advanced audio players.

Here's what's listed:
Crossfade OFF
Auto play next track OFF
Show Playback time ON
Show Artist Title ON
Auto Play Audio When Song Loaded OFF
Use Advanced Audio OFF

Here's an even weirder part... on my Desktop PC, it seems to work just fine using the keyboard.
It's my Surface 4 with a Bluetooth Pedal that seems to be the issue.

Wouldn't be a problem, except I occasionally have to switch between piano and guitar, so I need that extra second before it starts.
I'm working with it and love the program.
Thanks for all the updates! Wow!
Eric

P.S. The Surface 4 has Windows 10. Just FYI, I'm running Windows 11 on my Desktop and Surface 7 Pro and MobileSheets runs great!
Don't use pedals myself but, could you be getting a bounce on the press ? i.e. it is ending two presses to MSP
If this is the case, try experimenting with the Settings| Pedal Action| Debounce value

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(08-08-2021, 06:09 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Don't use pedals myself but, could you be getting a bounce on the press ? i.e. it is ending two presses to MSP
If this is the case, try experimenting with the Settings| Pedal Action| Debounce value

Geoff

Nope, tried it this morning. I have 2 switches, one for Next Page and one for Play/Stop. They're far enough away that I would have to try hard to press both.
And it happened again this morning. Switched to next song, audio started immediately even though not set to do that. Previous MP3 was still playing a second of silence at the end.
Thought I had waited long enough! ;-)
Thanks,
Eric
You might see if you can change the pedal settings. My Page Flip can be set to four different signals to initiate a page turn. eg. left/right arrows or up/down arrows.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12