• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie - Editing Collections Titles
Good Day,

Brand new to MS.  After a few fits and starts I want to change the name on a collection I created but can't find a way to do so short of creating a new collection.  That leaves me with the old collection title on the list.  So two questions.  Can I edit a collection name?   Can I delete an entire collection including the name from the list?  I have found out how to delete/edit the contents of a collection but not the title or collection itself.

Thanks
Steve
Hello Steve,

Go to the collections tab, long press/right-click the collection you want to rename to select it, then tap "Rename" at the top right. If you don't see the option, it may be in the overflow menu. To access that, tap the three dots at the top right and then tap "Rename" in the dropdown list. 

Mike
(08-22-2021, 04:11 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello Steve,

Go to the collections tab, long press/right-click the collection you want to rename to select it, then tap "Rename" at the top right. If you don't see the option, it may be in the overflow menu. To access that, tap the three dots at the top right and then tap "Rename" in the dropdown list. 

Mike

Thanks Mike,  worked great.  Looking forward to getting deeper into the program.

Steve