• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobilesheets Views
Hi everyone,

I own mobilesheets for windows and also android.

I am in the middle of setting up some setlists on my windows 10 version of mobilesheets. Once I have eveything set up for a setlist performing the way I want it so,  is there a way to keep the view, scroll setting speed etc from the Windows 10 setlists that behave and show the same scale for each sheet music page and timing for scrolling etc. on the Android tablet?

It is easier to make a setlist and have it perform the way I want it on my pc rather than doing in on the Android tablet. Is this possible? I hope you understand what I am after lol. I want to be able to transfer the way I have set the setlist up on my pc, to my tablet without having to create or tweak the settings of the PC setlists and to work the way I need on my tablet again.
I believe if you create a library backup under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library and restore that backup file on the Android device, it should do exactly what you want. If you export the setlist as a .msf file, that will transfer over the setlist with all scroll settings, but any other top level application settings that aren't tied to a song or setlist won't be transferred over (such as the default display mode, default page scaling mode, etc).

Mike