• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Bluetooth connection Android
Hi! 

I wonder what I can do to solve this problem. 

I have a widi jack connected to my android tablet via Bluetooth.

I have also, as far as I can understand it, connected the jack to the midi+blte app.

My problem now is that when I go into the MIDI settings in mobilesheets pro it does not show up when I try to configure midi connections. I use the Google library.

I would be really Greatful for all the help I can get. 

Mattias
MIDI over bluetooth can sometimes be difficult to get working on Android as the OS doesn't support it particularly well in my opinion. Are you able to go into the OS bluetooth settings and succesfully pair your device with whatever you are trying to connect to? If so, did you do this before going to Settings->MIDI Settings->Configure MIDI Connections in MobileSheetsPro?

Mike
Ok. I think I will go the cable way then. Any suggestions about a cable from 1/4 or 3.5mm to USB C that would work well?

Mattias
1/4 or 3.5mm sounds like an audio input/output connection. You can't run that to USB C (at least I'm not aware of anything that supports that). I can help if you are just trying to find a connector from micro-USB to USB-C or something along those lines. If you are trying to go from a MIDI input/output port to USB, there are also adapters for that.

Mike
(09-22-2021, 05:11 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: On my mc8 there are so called omniports, they are 1/4 
and can work as a midi send port. 

What cable would you recommend for connecting to USB C on an android phone? 

"1/4 or 3.5mm sounds like an audio input/output connection. You can't run that to USB C (at least I'm not aware of anything that supports that). I can help if you are just trying to find a connector from micro-USB to USB-C or something along those lines. If you are trying to go from a MIDI input/output port to USB, there are also adapters for that."

Mike